Monday, March 28, 2005

THIS is Conservatism?

Question for real, actual conservative Republicans: Why do you continue to let these idiots have the floor? I know for a fact that they do not speak for real, actual conservatives any more than Michael Moore or Janeanne Garofalo speak for me. Don't get me wrong, I do agree with some of their opinions, just as there are some things that Republicans say that I agree with (and they are never more right than when they tell me I'm a big slab of man-candy, or words to that effect). But you can't tell me that those folks have anywhere near the same kind of influence that Fox News and Rush Limbaugh have on a daily basis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have Republicans calling you "man-candy", really??? and you seem proud of this? Is this what happens when one liberal sells his soul to the devil and gets himself a republican piece of ass? Certainly you have noticed, as the rest of have, that your views have changed since the RGF has come to be. Perhaps you should reevaluate your status as a liberal democrat. Honestly Man, is the republican piece of ass that good that she is able to change your opinions??? Is she also the reason for you lack of shows?

Curtin said...

Yes