Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Lot's Going On, Nothing To Say

Actually, I have a lot to say, but there are so many things going on in the country and the world, and I do have to block out some time for making a living, I get a little overwhelmed about what I want to say regarding things like judicial fillibusters and the new pope. One thing I did come across (via Tom Tomorrow's website), is this peice from the LA Times, about the hijacking of Christianity by the Republican party. The writer makes a lot of good point, but I think some of the responsibility for this situation has to lie with the left as well, for letting the right get away with it.

1 comment:

Curtin said...

Please offer something other than trite,vague comments. Or at the very least, sign your name to your lame-ass shit, pussy.