Friday, June 03, 2005

Yech

Caught the first episode of the Summer's new hit reality show, Hit Me baby One more Time. Honestly, I was looking forward to the nostalgic kick of seeing all those bands from the 80's again. But what could have been a fun trip down memory lane turned out to be an hour long exercise in creepiness. Arrested Development aside, most of the acts have, shall we say, gained a shitload of weight. I swear to God, Mike Reno from Loverboy looked like he was choking on a ham sandwich the whole time he was singing "Working For the Weekend." I guess with all the money he made during the band's heyday, he could finally afford that third chin.
That said, I'm all ready to catch The Knack next week.

1 comment:

MissMargo said...

I much prefer "Dancing With The Stars" Takes me back to the good ole days of Circus of the Stars...ahhhh quality TV