Wednesday, October 06, 2004

But I'm Sure He Cashed the Check

Ralphie May is now biting the hand that fed him (and no, that's not a fat joke). Now, I don't know Ralphie personally, and I do think he can be funny, but we do have mutual friends in the biz, and they tell me he's a great guy. Maybe that's true, but his public persona is that of a whiny, arrogant spoiled brat. Is he not the only person in the country who realizes that he lost the first season because of his attitude? And if he's so groundbreaking and envelope-pushing, why does he feel the need to tell people that ALL THE DAMN TIME? Anytime I see a comic talking about what a daring, fearless, politically incorrect voice they are, I immediately assume they're not. Let your act do the talking, and if you're act consists of making fun of Chinese drivers and black kids who buy clothes too big for them, you're not ground breaking, you're a dick.

1 comment:

MissMargo said...

Oh I love petty gossip and trash talk! It really makes my day! (I'm not kidding, seriously, thanks!)