Thursday, October 14, 2004

Not That I'm Trying to Help the Bush Campaign, But...

...someone really needs to tell the top guy on the Republican ticket that we live in an age of videotape.
Honestly, I didn't even watch a little bit of the debate last night. I was far too busy screaming at the batting order of the Boston Red Sox. The two best pitchers they have, and even if one of the has an off-night, you'd think that the mind-numbingly talented offense they have could help them get through, right? Sure they can.
And let's not forget that Fox's news coverage isn't the only thing that sucks. Question for the Fox Sports sales department: Could you possibly run a few more commercials? Because I could swear I actually saw a couple of first pitches last night. You guys are slipping.

No comments: