Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Stuff (and one or two Things)...

No, I didn't run out of ideas.  I ran out of Internet.  I'm living like the pioneers right now.  Sort of.

Still looking for something part time, and things are...shall we say...tight.  At this point, I've sold most of my old vinyl off, and I'm still trying to find someone who wants to buy the comics and such.  Finally got the May rent paid off, at the expense of my cable and Internet.  Oh well, I still have DVDs, and there are plenty of bars around to catch the Bruins games for now.

On a positive note, I finally broke the 180 plateau.  179 as of the other day.  Still struggling to get into a regular workout routine, but at least I'm trying, like I promised myself I would.

Almost two weeks now with the Prozac/Wellbutrin cocktail.  Seems to be doing okay so far.  I finally managed to find a CBT provider.  I meet with him next week.

Gobshites are back up at the Blackthorne in the Catskills for Memorial Day weekend.  We love this place, and they seem to love us right back.  I only hope they don't put us up in the place down the road again.  Joining us, as always, are Black 47, Derek Warfield, and Bible Code Sundays are coming back to the states to play here too.

That's all the news that's fit to print.

No comments: