Wednesday, May 04, 2011

What Can This Clown Do for You?

So in my attempt to live on my own, I'm running into a lot of brick walls in trying to drum up extra income.  Therefore, I'm appealing to the Intertubes Community at Large:  I need a second job.  I'm not down to selling my own blood or signing up for experimental drug studies just yet, but the fact that I just mentioned both tells you that they're not all that far back in my mind.  Does anyone know someone looking for part-time help?  All I'm really looking for is about 15-20 hours a week.  A couple nights and maybe some Sunday hours.  I can do a lot of stuff.  I'm pretty bright and pick things up fairly easily, and I have retail, writing, broadcasting, loading dock, and short-order cooking experience too.  I'd even be willing to be a bar back.  If any of my creative endeavors paid even a little bit, this probably wouldn't be a problem, but they don't, so it is.  If you know of anyone looking for some help, or if you are in fact someone looking for a part timer, I work days in North Quincy and live in North Attleboro, so anywhere in between there would be most desirable.

Alternatively, I have a fairly large collection of old comics for sale.  Mostly 70's-2000's, but I have a few older items from the 60's as well.  Most are in excellent condition or better.  I tend to lean heavily Marvel, but I've got some DC, Image, and a lot of indie press stuff too.  Most, but not all, are bagged and boarded.  I also have a ton of old Wizard magazine issues, and a few boxes of graphic novels.  If you're looking to buy a collection, or even just a few things, get in touch with me.

I've also got some old vinyl to sell.  Mostly punk and hardcore stuff from the 70's-90's.  A lot of it is probably going to go to Newbury Comics this weekend, but I figured I'd put it out there.

Any help is appreciated.  Excelsior!

No comments: