Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Jittery, But Thinner

That's how I feel today, jittery.  After my most recent panic attack (that makes three in two weeks), my doctor suggested I double my Prozac dosage, and go on a regular schedule for Ativan.  So I started that yesterday, and now I feel jittery.  And edgy.  I really wish I didn't feel like this.  Hopefully it evens out soon.

On the plus side, I'm down to 186 pounds.  That's 26 pounds lost since December.  Pretty good when you consider I haven't been able to keep a regular gym schedule the last two weeks.  Still watching my food choices and water intake, so that's obviously helping.  I'll never have washboard abs, but I've long since made my peace with that.

Also, the last two nights have been much better, sleep-wise.  Taking an Ativan before bed definitely makes a difference. Thank Jeebus, because adding insomnia to everything else I'm dealing with right now would just be intollerable.  Tightness in my chest is one thing, but bags under my eyes?  Check, please.

I want to put another plug in for anyone who may possibly be reading this in the Washington, D.C. area (hey, I've got the Netherlands peeking in, so it's not impossible).  The Gobshites are playing Shamrockfest again this year, and you'll have two chances to see us.  To my knowledge, we're the only band pulling a double shift.  I wonder if they'll give us extra drink tickets for that...

No comments: