Wednesday, February 23, 2011

More Stuff and Things

I really kind of love this:


(image from the Wisconsin protests courtesy of Crooks & Liars)



I skipped the melatonin last night.  My sleep aid came courtesy of Arthur Guinness and Samuel Adams.  And some guy named Blue Moon.  I went to trivia night at RiRa in Providence with a couple of friends, and we won.  Good times, good times.  And no, I didn't get loaded, just comfortable.  Senor Prozac is ever vigilant.

Still holding at 190 as of this morning.  That's fine, I'm feeling good, physically.  Gym today after work, then home for a quiet night, I think.  Watch some TV, play some whistle, annoy the cat.  Maybe some laundry.  This is the life of an Irish Punk Rock Star.

Speaking of which, The Gobshites are taking our brand of mayhem to Ireland in November.  We tried doing this last year, but the economy kept a lot of folks from signing up.  If you're interested in coming along, visit the Hammond Tours website, scroll down to our picture, and click on the .pdf link.  This is a great way to see the country.  I've done it twice with Black 47, and we had an absolute blast both times.

And don't forget about our big show at Clinton Town Hall in Clinton, Mass. this Saturday.  It'll be us, Black 47, Dierdre Sweeny, and some Irish dancers.  Come down and join the hooley.

No comments: