Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Two Quick Things

Just checking the stats page for this blog.  I have no idea how to read most of that stuff, but I notice that, after the USA and Canada, my biggest audience seems to be from the Netherlands.  Not sure what to make of that, but welcome, Dutchmen.  Also, one of the search terms that popped up was "Sheer Terror Hardcore."  I know who Sheer Terror is, been a fan for many years (more for Paul Bearer's rants than anything else, but their music is pretty cool too), but for the life of me I can't figure out how that got someone to this page, as I've never, to this point, even mentioned them.  Maybe it was because I said I used to play drums in a hardcore band?  Kind of a stretch, but okay.

Just thought those were curious, nothing much else to add.

Carry on.

No comments: